Content Usage Policy
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this website — such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips — is copyrighted by and proprietary to A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services, ., and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without A Dignified Home’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard-drive cache as are necessary to browse the website, and the user may make one permanent printout of each page of the website to be used by the user for personal and noncommercial uses which do not harm the reputation of A Dignified Home.
To obtain permission to use or copy A Dignified Home-copyrighted materials (audio, text, graphics, images, artwork) from A Dignified Home’ website or from A Dignified Home printed materials, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax requests should be sent to 1-844-743-HOME (1-844-743-4663)(Attention: “Reprints”).
Please provide the following in your request:
- information about the exact A Dignified Home material you propose to use or copy, including the title of the document, page numbers, section titles, and copyright dates; to use information from A Dignified Home website, lude the Web address (URL) and, if possible, attach a copy of the specific information you wish to use
- an explanation of how A Dignified Home information will be used and/or distributed and whether reprinted materials will be sold
- a description of the nature of your organization or business (for-profit, not-for-profit, etc.)
- contact information, including your fax number, e-mail address, and/or mailing address
A Dignified Home may grant permission to use portions of its materials if the material will be reproduced for educational purposes and if it will not be used in connection with commercial or for-profit activities.
Permission will not be granted:
- To copy entire publications, pamphlets or other A Dignified Home printed materials.
- To use any material that has been discontinued or that is under revision.
- To modify or adapt A Dignified Home materials.
- To use A Dignified Home material in electronic formats
Please allow 21 business days for requests to be processed.
A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services, A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services logo is a registered service marks of A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services, .
The mark, A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services, is a registered trademark of A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services, .
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by A Dignified Home, which is headquartered in the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places may have laws that differ from those of California, by accessing this website both you and A Dignified Home agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of laws priples thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You and A Dignified Home Children and Youth Services also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of DeKalb County, California, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California with respect to such matters. A Dignified Home makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.